Outdoor Pursuit has the gear to outfit you and your group for anything from a overnight camp out in the back yard, to a full winter expedition. Rates are affordable for anyone's budget, even college students. Daily, weekend, and weekly rates make it easy to plan a trip of any length. Start planning your next adventure by reserving gear through our online rental reservations.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- I agree that I have inspected all rental equipment and have found it to be free of damage, fully functioning, and all parts are included.
- I agree to pay for any missing parts or damaged equipment.
Cancellations, Changes, and Refunds:
- More than 7 days prior to pick up receive 100% refund.
- More than 48 hours prior to pick up receive rental credit. Credits expire May 31 each year.
- Less than 48 hours prior to pick up receive no refund or rental credit.
- Outdoor PURSUIT! reserves the right to change, adjust, and cancel reservations at any time.
- No refunds on gear which is returned early.
- Reservations which are not picked up and haven't been paid, will incur a fee added to the users account equal to the original reservation.
Returns, Late Fees:
- Equipment must be returned by 6pm on the due date in order to avoid late fees.
- Late gear will accrue a fee equal to the charge for one day rental for each item.
- Reservations must be paid for when picking up the rental.
- Checks (payable to OP!), cash, credit/debit cards are acceptable forms of payment.
- Reservations may be paid with a credit or debit card when the reservation is created online.
Damage, Loss, Theft, Cleaning:
- Gear should be returned in the condition it was given. It is the responsibility of the renter to take into consideration the condition of the gear in order not to accrue damage/misuse.
- If gear needs to be repaired, the cost will be assessed to the renter.
- If gear needs complete replacement, the renter will be charged at least 75% of the total cost.
- If gear needs cleaning, a charge of no less than $10 will be assessed.
- All charges will be determined by the OP! Coordinator.
- All fees are due within 7 business days of the return date.
Neither the College of St. Scholastica or the Outdoor Pursuit program will be responsible for any casualties or accidents resulting from the use or misuse of rental gear. The renter is responsible for having familiarity with the equipment and understanding the risks associated with many outdoor activities.
The College of St. Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811