Outdoor Pursuit has the gear to outfit you and your group for anthing from a overnight camp out in the back yard, to gear for a full winter expedition. Rates are affordable for anyones budet, even college students. Daily, weekend, and weekly rates make it easy to plan a trip of any length. Start planning your next adventure by reserving gear through our online rental reservations.
Equipment is available for students, faculty, staff, and alumni from the College of St. Scholastica with a current student ID or alumni card.
Monday -Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
If you need to arrange an alternative pick-up or drop off time please contact: email@example.com
1. Reserve Your Gear: in person or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pick up your gear during Rental Office hours. (payment is due before or on the day of pick-up)
3. Return your gear during Rental Office hours.
Refunds and Late Fees
• Cancellations greater than 7 days prior to reservation date will receive a full refund.
• Cancellations greater than 48 hours prior to reservation date will receive a credit on your account. Credits expire at the end of each academic year.
• No refund for less than 48 hour notice.
• There will be no refunds on gear after it has been checked out to the renter.
• Late fees begin after the close of the Rental Office on your due date.
• Late gear will accrue a fee equal to the charge for one day rental for each item.
Lost or Damaged Equiptment Fees
• If gear is lost or needs complete replacement, the renter will be charged 75% of the total cost of the item.
• Gear should be returned in the condition it was given. It is the responsibility of the renter who has completed the rental transaction to take into consideration the condition of the gear in order not to accrue damage/misuse fees and follow up on any further communication with the Rental Center regarding payment.
• All fees are due within 7 business days of the return date
Neither the College of St. Scholastica or the Outdoor Pursuit program will be responsible for any casualties or accidents resulting from the use or misuse of rental gear. The renter is responsible for having familiarity with the equipment and understanding the risks associated with many outdoor activities.