Are you looking for some new recipes to try? Have some great recipes that your family loves that you would like to share? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will post them here!
Here are some of our favorite healthy, family-friendly recipes!
Prep time: 10 min.
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
1 (8-oz.) pkg. of cream cheese. softened
1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup of marshmallow creme
1.Beat cream cheese until fluffy in small bowl.
2.Fold in whipped topping and marshmallow creme until mixed well. Serve immediately with cut-up fresh fruit or minature cookies. Store any remaining dip in refrigerator
Nutrition information: 1 serving: Calories 45 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 30mg; Total Carbohydrate 2g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g); Protein 1g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0% Exchanges: 1 Fat *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Prep time: 30 min.
Makes: 8 sandwiches
1 (16.3-oz.) can of Pillsbury Grands! Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
1 (12-oz.) pkg. (8 patties) breakfast sausage patties
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzerella cheese
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F . Bake biscuits as directed on can. Keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage patties as directed on package. Keep warm.
3. In small bowl, beat eggs and pepper until well blended. Spray medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Reduce heat to low; cook until eggs are almost set but still moist, stirring occasionally from outside edge to center, allowing uncooked egg to flow to bottom of skillet.
4. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
5. Split warm biscuits. Place 1 sausage patty on the bottom half of each biscuit. Top each patty with eggs. Cover with top halves of biscuits.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 200); Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 8g); Cholesterol 135 mg; Sodium 1050mg; Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g); Protein 16g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 15%; Iron 10% Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 1 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
2 c flour
1/4 c of sugar
2 tbl. baking powder
1 tsp. of salt
1 1/2 c milk
1/2 c mini chocolate chips
1/4 c of veg oil
1. In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt.
2. In another bowl combine eggs and oil and add to dry ingredients. Mix well, and stir in chocolate chips.
3. Cook in a skillet on medium to medium low heat. When pancakes start to bubble flip over and cook other side. When they are golden brown they are done.
*Recipe by: Toni Tuve
1 c of honey
1/2 c butter
1-2 tsp of cinnamon
*Recipe by: Toni Tuve
Prep time: 30 min.
Makes: 8 servings
1 (13.8-oz.) can of Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
1/4 cup half-and-half or milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 (8-oz.) container chive, vegetable or regular cream cheese
8 slices of bacon, crisply cooked
Green onions if desired
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease or spray 12-inch pizza pan. Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan.
2. In medium bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper, beat well. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
3.Add egg mixture over crust. Drop cream cheese by teaspoonfuls over eggs. Arrange bacon in spoke fashion on top of pizza.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toppings are thoroughly heated and crust is deep golden brown. Garnish with green onions.
Nutritional Information: 1 Serving: Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 210); Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 12g); Cholesterol 260mg; Sodium 510mg; Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g); Protein 14g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 10% Exchanges: 1 Starch; 3 Fat *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For a crispier crust, bake crust 6 to 7 minutes or until begis to brown, before adding toppings; bake pizza 8 to 12 minutes.
*Pillsbury Recipe - Ernest Crow (Rockville, MD), Bake-off Contest 38, 1998
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 Hr. 15 min.
Makes: 8 Servings
1 (10-oz.) box Green Giant Frozen Broccoli and Cheese Flavored Sauce
1 (10.2-oz.) can (5 biscuits) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits 10 eggs
1 1/2 c milk
1 tsp. dried ground mustard
2 c of diced cooked ham
1/3 c chopped onion
4 oz. (1 c) shredded cheddar cheese
4 oz. (1c) shredded swiss cheese
1 jar (4.5-oz.) Green Giant slice Mushrooms, drained
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut small slit in center of brocolli and cheese sauce pouch. Microwave on High for 3 to 4 minutes, rotating pouch 1/4 of a turn once halfway through microwaving. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, spray bottom only of 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass dish with cooking spray. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; arrange evenly in sprayed dish.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper with wire wisk until well blended. Stir in ham, onion, both cheeses, mushrooms, and cooked brocolli and cheese sauce. Pour mixture over biscuit pieces in dish. Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuit pieces are covered with egg mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and centers is set. Let stand 10 min. before serving. Cut into squares. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 240); Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 12g); Cholesterol 320mg; Sodium 1360mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 10g); Protein 30g *Percent Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 35%; Iron 15%; Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 3 1/2 Medium-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Recipe by Julie Amberson Browns Point, WA