In honor of our Centennial Anniversary
New students who enroll summer I term can
receive up to $3,200 toward a
School of Business and Technology degree.
Call (888) 412-2378 or email us today!
FAST FACTS: B.A. Marketing
- Focus concentration in strategy or analytics
- Prior Learning Assessments allow "testing out" of subjects already mastered
- Hybrid learning model with online and on-campus (Duluth, St. Cloud, Rochester, Brainerd and Twin Cities) components
- Accelerated eight-week terms; complete the program in less than three years (no transfer credits) or less than two years (with transfer credits)
- Competitively priced tuition
Join the fast-paced world of marketing
Many people think of marketing as advertising. In reality, this is only a small part of the profession. Graduates with marketing degrees may work in an advertising agency or within a corporate marketing department, and may work on product development, marketing plans, market research, analyzing and segmenting sales data, public relations, and many other marketing-related tasks.
Marketing is a high-paying field with strong job growth. There is keen competition for the most prestigious positions in the industry and, because the positions are often high profile, there are many opportunities for advancement.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, marketing and advertising related jobs are projected to grow by 12 percent between 2008 and 2018. Employers will be particularly interested in people with new media experience in advertising, marketing and public relations.
Locations and formats
The B.A. in Marketing program is offered in an accelerated format at the following locations. Select courses are also offered online.
St. Paul Campus
Duluth & Grand Rapids