ENTER program | Undergraduate Admissions
ENTER is a criteria-based early admission program for nursing students. The program is available for first-year students at St. Scholastica. Students who, upon admission to the College, declare their intent to pursue a baccalaureate degree in nursing will be guaranteed admission to that program after two years of undergraduate work if they meet the plan criteria.
Guaranteed admission criteria include the following:
- Apply to the ENTER program by the end of fall semester of your freshman year. This form is also available outside of Science 1204E.
- Complete 48 semester credits at CSS prior to taking NSG 2200.
- Complete or have a plan for completing all prerequisite courses for the nursing program.
- At the time of application to the major (fall, sophomore year), have achieved a cumulative grade point average of 3.4 or higher.
- Obtain no grade lower than a C in any prerequisite course.
- Obtain a minimum grade of B on the first year English composition course.
- Complete 2 year Healthcare Provider CPR certification prior to the start of the nursing program.
- Complete all immunizations as required by clinical agencies.
- Take a Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) course followed by state registration as a CNA.