Pathways to Marketing
The College of St. Scholastica is hosting Pathways to Marketing; a full day program allowing high school students and teachers an opportunity to explore careers in marketing.
Space is limited, so register soon using our online registration form.
Wednesday, December 11, 2012
This year students will be able to:
- See the different options for careers in marketing
- Learn about college-level account tasks.
- Talk to Marketing professionals about their careers
The event is held at the College of St. Scholastica in our Science Building. There will be reserved parking spots available in the temporary parking lot right in front of the Science Building (South of the Science Building). See our online map for details.
Schedule for Pathways
- 9:00: Welcome and introduction to marketing careers
- 9:15: Hands on Activity
- 10:15: Refreshment Break
- 10:30: Hands on Activity
- 11:30: Lunch - College students share their experiences
- 12:00: Career Panelists: Hear about real careers from people doing them
- 1:00: Review of different degree options and introductory courses
- 1:30: Tour of campus and introduction to college life
- 2:00: Wrap up and door prize drawing
- 2:30: Students and teachers released to return home