Pathways to Accounting
The College of St. Scholastica is hosting Pathways to Accounting; a full day program allowing high school students and teachers an opportunity to explore careers in accounting.
Space is limited, so register soon using our online registration form.
Wednesday, December 11, 2012
This year students will be able to:
- See the different options for careers in accounting
- Learn about college-level account tasks.
- Talk to Accounting professionals about their careers
Schedule for Pathways
- 9:00: Welcome and introduction to accounting careers
- 9:15: Hands on Activity
- 10:15: Refreshment Break
- 10:30: Hands on Activity
- 11:30: Lunch - College students share their experiences
- 12:00: Career Panelists: Hear about real careers from people doing them
- 1:00: Review of different degree options and introductory courses
- 1:30: Tour of campus and introduction to college life
- 2:00: Wrap up and door prize drawing
- 2:30: Students and teachers released to return home